2022 Green Fees
- Green Fee pricing below includes an optional per person cart fee.
- Single Rider Cart Policy, individuals requesting to ride as a single will be required to pay an additonal $24 fee for 18 holes and $14 fee for 9 holes.
- Regular Tee Times may be reserved EIGHT days or less in advance online starting at 5:00pm (www.eagleranchgolf.com/bookteetimes) or THREE days or less in advance by phone, starting at 8:00am, (970-328-2882, ext. 1) with a credit card guarantee.
- Preferred Tee Times can be made (online only) for anytime during the 2022 season for an additional, non-refundable fee of $20 per person, which is collected at the time you make your reservation.
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations, number of player reductions or no-shows with less than 24 hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per person up to the full amount of the full green fee.
For a full description of our Tee Time and Cancellation Policy, CLICK HERE
|April 2-April 29||Guest||Eagle County||Town of Eagle|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$42||$42||$42|
|April 30-May 27|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$49||$45||$42|
|May 28-June 30|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$57||$51||$45|
|July 1 - September 18|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$77||$65||$53|
|September 19 – November 13|
|Twilight (after 2:00 p.m.)||$44||$44||$44|
|Cart – 18 holes and afternoon||$24 per person **||+ $24 for a single-rider cart|
|Cart – 9 holes and twilight||$14 per person **||+ $14 for a single-rider cart|
|Rental Clubs||$60 (18 holes), $36 (9 holes)|
|Private Golf Lessons|
|1 Hour Lesson||$80|
|1/2 Hour Lesson||$45|
|Range Balls||$9.00 Large Bag||$5.00 Small Bag|
|Range 20 Punch Card||$150 for 20 large bags|
|Range Unlimited Pass||$300 Individual||Family Range Pass $500|
* Opening and Closing Dates are dependent on weather and course conditions. Our average Opening Date is around April 1st and our average Closing Date is around November 10th.
** SINGLE RIDER CART POLICY - Individuals requesting to ride as a single will be required to pay an additonal $20 fee for 18 holes and $12 fee for 9 holes.
|Junior Golfer Green Fees||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Ages 18 & under, WALKING||$18||$30|
|Ages 18 & under, RIDING||$30||$50|
|JGAC/Youth on Course Members, WALKING||$5**||$5**|
|JGAC/Youth on Course Members, RIDING||$17**||$25**|
|* Good after 2:00pm only. Must provide 2022 Youth On Course proof of membership|
** Youth On Course Membership is available through the Colorado Golf Association www.coloradogolf.org
Youth on Course is a program that offers $5 Green Fees to its members at courses all over the United States. For more information, go to www.youthoncourse.org.
General Junior Golfer Policies
- Must pay a cart fee in addition to the green fee, if they are riding a cart.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a cart at any time.
- Must be 18 years old or younger at the time of purchase.
- Must display proper etiquette at all times.
- Junior golfers 11 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult on the golf course.
- Children 11 years or younger must be paid and playing golf to be on the golf course. Children 12 and older can be on the golf course as a non-playing spectator.
- For safety, children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the golf course.
To receive more information about a membership at Eagle Ranch, simply complete the form below and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.