2021 Green Fees
- Green Fee pricing below includes an optional per person cart fee.
- New for 2021, individuals requesting to ride as a single will be required to pay an additonal $10 fee for 18 holes and $6 fee for 9 holes. Golf Carts will be equipped with a plastic divider between seats that can be lowered as a shield between the other golfer.
- Tee times may be reserved up to seven days in advance with a credit card guarantee. Guests paying the "Guest" Green Fee may reserve tee times up to 60 days in advance with a credit card guarantee.
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy.
(July 1 – September 6)
|Guest||Eagle County||Town of Eagle|
|Twilight (after 3:00 p.m.)||$65||$55||$45|
|Mid Season (May 29 – June 30, September 7 – September 19)|
|Twilight (after 3:00 p.m.)||$55||$45||$40|
|Value Season (early April – May 28, September 20 – mid November)|
|Twilight (after 3:00 p.m.)||$45||$40||$36|
|Cart – 18 holes and afternoon||$20 per person **||+ $10 for a single-rider cart|
|Cart – 9 holes and twilight||$12 per person **||+ $6 for a single-rider cart|
|Rental Clubs||$50 (18 holes), $30 (9 holes)|
|Private Golf Lessons|
|1 Hour Lesson||$80|
|1/2 Hour Lesson||$45|
|Range Balls||$10 for 45-minute session|
|Range 20 Punch Card||$150 for 20 45-minute sessions|
|Range Unlimited Pass||$250||Family Range Pass $350|
* Opening and Closing Dates are dependent on weather and course conditions. Our average Opening Date is around April 1st and our average Closing Date is around November 10th.
** New for 2021, individuals requesting to ride as a single will be required to pay an additonal $10 fee for 18 holes and $6 fee for 9 holes. Golf Carts will be equipped with a plastic divider between seats that can be lowered as a shield between the other golfer.
|Junior Golfer Green Fees||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Ages 18 & under, WALKING||$15||$25|
|Ages 18 & under, RIDING||$27||$45|
|JGAC/Youth on Course Members, WALKING||$5**||$5**|
|JGAC/Youth on Course Members, RIDING||$17**||$25**|
|* Good after 2:00pm only. Must provide 2019 JGAC proof of membership|
** Junior Golf Alliance of Colorado (JGAC) has three levels of membership. The Introductory Level is available for a cost of only $35 and includes membership in the Youth on Course initiative. Higher levels of membership also include the Youth on Course membership, as well as competitive tournament opportunities throughout the state. For more information, go to www.juniorgolfcolorado.org/become-a-member.
Youth on Course is a program that offers $5 Green Fees to its members at courses all over the United States. For more information, go to www.youthoncourse.org.
General Junior Golfer Policies
- Must pay a cart fee in addition to the green fee, if they are riding a cart.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a cart at any time.
- Must be 18 years old or younger at the time of purchase.
- Must display proper etiquette at all times.
- Junior golfers 11 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult on the golf course.
- Children 11 years or younger must be paid and playing golf to be on the golf course. Children 12 and older can be on the golf course as a non-playing spectator.
To receive more information about a membership at Eagle Ranch, simply complete the form below and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.