2023 Green Fees
- Green Fee pricing below includes an optional per person cart fee.
- Single Rider Cart Policy, individuals requesting to ride as a single will be required to pay an additonal $26 fee for 18 holes and $16 fee for 9 holes.
- Regular Tee Times may be reserved EIGHT days or less in advance online starting at 5:00pm (TEE TIMES PAGE) or THREE days or less in advance by phone, starting at 8:00am, (970-328-2882, ext. 1) with a credit card guarantee. New for 2023, Seasonal Full Members may book tee times TEN days or less in advance, starting at 5:00pm.
- Advance Reservations for Tee Times can be made (online only) for anytime during the 2023 season for an additional, non-refundable fee of $20 per person, which is collected at the time you make your reservation.
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations, number of player reductions or no-shows with less than 24 hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per person up to the full amount of the full green fee.
For a full description of our Tee Time and Cancellation Policy - CLICK HERE
|April 1-April 30 & October 16-November 12||Guest||Town of Eagle|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$47||$47|
|May 1-May 31 & September 18-October 15|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$55||$47|
|June 1-June 30|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$67||$53|
|July 1 - September 17|
|Twilight (after 3:00pm)||$79||$61|
|Cart – 18 holes and afternoon||$26 per person **||+ $26 for a single-rider cart|
|Cart – 9 holes and twilight||$16 per person **||+ $16 for a single-rider cart|
|Rental Clubs||$60 (18 holes)||$36 (9 holes)|
|Private Golf Lessons|
|1 Hour Lesson||$80|
|1/2 Hour Lesson||$45|
|Range Balls||$9.00 Large Bag||$5.00 Small Bag|
|Range 20 Punch Card||$150 for 20 large bags|
|Range Unlimited Pass||$300 Individual||Family Range Pass $500|
* Opening and Closing Dates are dependent on weather and course conditions. Our average Opening Date is around April 1st and our average Closing Date is around November 10th.
** SINGLE RIDER CART POLICY - Individuals requesting to ride as a single will be required to pay an additonal $26 fee for 18 holes and $16 fee for 9 holes.
|Junior Golfer Green Fees||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Ages 18 & under, WALKING||$25||$40|
|Ages 18 & under, RIDING||$41||$66|
|JGAC/Youth on Course Members, WALKING||$5**||$5**|
|JGAC/Youth on Course Members, RIDING||$21**||$31**|
|* Good after 2:00pm only. Must provide 2023 Youth On Course proof of membership|
** Youth On Course Membership is available through the Colorado Golf Association www.coloradogolf.org for $25.
Youth on Course is a program that offers $5 Green Fees to its members at courses all over the United States. For more information, go to www.youthoncourse.org.
General Junior Golfer Policies
- Must pay a cart fee in addition to the green fee, if they are riding a cart.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a cart at any time.
- Must be 18 years old or younger at the time of purchase.
- Must display proper etiquette at all times.
- Junior golfers 11 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult on the golf course.
- Children 11 years or younger must be paid and playing golf to be on the golf course. Children 12 and older can be on the golf course as a non-playing spectator.
- For safety, children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the golf course.
To receive more information about a membership at Eagle Ranch, simply complete the form below and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.