Mother Nature blessed us.
Audubon International sanctioned us.
Eagle Ranch Golf Club opened in 2001. An Arnold Palmer Signature Design Golf Course, the King himself officially opened the course that first season with a 9-hole playing exhibition. Prior to the development of the golf course and the surrounding master-planned community, the land was a working ranch. Several of the antique ranch implements can be found throughout the course as a reminder of the property’s history.
Not only do we take our golf seriously, we also take our position as a caretaker of nature just as serious. Thanks to the efforts of Golf Course Superintendent Derek Rose and his staff, the course is designated as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, and has been since 2003.
Eagle Ranch Golf Club has a lot to offer.
- The practice facility has plenty of room to work on all aspects of your game, including five target greens on the range, a chipping green and two putting greens. Another bonus is the GPS system on the golf carts, which provide yardage from anywhere on the course with the option to order your food to be ready at the turn.
- The Grille has a delicious breakfast & lunch menu with indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains. It’s also a wonderful setting to host a special event or tournament.
- The green fees are a great value in the Vail Valley, and there are also several options for our more frequent golfers, including seasonal memberships, multi-round punch passes and junior passes.
- Our PGA Professional staff can help you improve your game with private golf lessons, group golf clinics, women’s-only clinics and junior golf programs.
- The course has hosted five Colorado Golf Association Amateur Championships including: 2002 Mixed Team Championship; 2004 & 2008 Two-Man Team Championship; 2010 Father-Son Championship; 2012 Mid-Amateur Championship.
- We've proudly hosted a qualifying tournament for the Colorado Open Championship since 2006 and are a founding partner in The First Tee of Eagle County Chapter as well as a host site since 2006.
- We have a golf cart for disabled golfers. It’s equipped with hand controls and a moveable seat to swing a club while seated. If you know someone who could utilize this cart, let us know and we’ll include one free golf lesson for them also.
Also check out our News Blog articles for some interesting information about the course!